Plesk allows web hosting customers to easily perform a wide variety of tasks with a friendly interface. It includes all the necessary tools as described below:
- Top right - ACCOUNT - This section displays the name of the user who is currently logged in, and the current hosting subscription. The user can change the details of account.
- HELP - This section contains the Help menu. The Help menu lets users access a context-sensitive online guide and watch video tutorials directly from Plesk documentation.
- This section features the Search to jump directly to a section.
- The left menu helps to organize Plesk. The options also show when you click in Website & Domains to select the correct domain if you have more than one in a same hosting package.
And we have the following options:
- Websites & Domains. You can see all your domains and tools that can be used in a website.
- Mail. Tools present here enable customers to add and remove mail accounts, as well as manage mail servers and other settings.
- Applications. Tools present here enable customers to easily install and manage a wide range of web applications. Easily to instal Joomla, WordPress or other CMS.
- Files. This page features a web-based file manager that enables customers to upload content to their website, as well as manage files already present on the file system within their subscription. You can download, copy, export a file or the whole domains.
- Databases. This page allows customers to create new and manage existing databases.
- Statistics. This page features information about disk and traffic usage, as well as the link to web statistics that present a detailed overview of the site’s visitors.
- Users. Tools present here enable customers to add and remove user accounts that enable other people to log in to Plesk. The main account is the one signed up to the hosting, the email you registered and your username. In Plesk you can also allow the emails created in Plesk to login, and create other users with externals emails if sharing a hosting.
- Account. This page features information about resource usage for the subscription, allowed hosting options and granted permissions. Tools present here enable customers to retrieve and update their contact details and other personal information, and also back up their subscription settings and websites.
- WordPress - it is a quick jump to install and manage WordPress if you already have it. You Can update WordPress and Plugins, check if there are updates available, import files and check everything without login to WordPress panel.