- Open Gmail.
- In the top right corner, tap your profile picture and tap Add another account.
- Choose “Other”.
- Enter your email address and tap Manual Setup.
5. Choose the account type and tap Next. To keep the copies of email messages on the server, select the IMAP option. If you do not want to keep them on the server, select POP3.
6. Specify your email account password and tap Next.
7. The next screen displays the incoming server settings. Specify the port number 110 for POP3 or 143 for IMAP and tap Next.
8. The next screen displays the outgoing server settings. Specify the port number 25 and tap Next.
9. When all the data is specified, your Android device will check the connection to the server and create your mail account. The new account will be displayed in the list of accounts in the Gmail application.
Using Gmail on browser:
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings See all settings.
- Click the Accounts and Import or Accounts tab.
- In the "Check mail from other accounts" section, click Add a mail account.
- Type the email address you want to link, then click Next.
- Select Link account with POP3, then click Next.
- Follow the steps on the screen, then click Next or Sign in.
And fill accordingly:
- Your email account
The next step is:
- Your username (your email again)
- The password for your email account
- The POP server: pop.yourdomain.ext and Port: 110 - don't forget to change yourdomai.ext to your own domain
- The label (in red) can be selected so all the emails for this email address will be under this label.
Then you just need to confirm if you would like or not to send emails with your newly added email as well.
If selected yes, you need also to fill the outgoing server (SMTP):
SMTP server: yourdomain.ext
Fill with your email under username
The password for your email
PORT 587 - Security: TLS
You are all set!